Founder & CEO
Craig has started or co-owned 7 tech start ups, of those, 4 have been B2B (SaaS) tech platforms including SocialSync, which is still growing. He’s achieved 4 exits (notably Last Second Tickets bought by Monitise for £12.3M and Brainstorm bought by Opera Telecom for £3.2M).
- Bagging new housebuilders
- Kissing frogs & tickling investors
- Finessing the Financial Forecasts
- Hunting for quirky, OCD new team members
Founder & CPO
The Yourkeys product visionary. An architect, who’s experience includes branding projects for Apple and Google.
Previously Sales and Marketing Director at Shape Real Estate, a developer building 400 new homes annually.
- Creator of the impossible
- Product Evangelist
- Guardian of the Brand
- Roadmap Dreamer (Bells and whistles decider)
22 years of technical/commercial software experience and has held the following CTO positions over the past 10 years:
- Building digital Rome (In slightly more than a day)
- Project Delivery (I can’t make this exciting)
- Cracking the whip on the nerdy coders
- Technical Visionary
Shaw has been managing acquisition and retention campaigns across mobile and email with 5M+ reach for over half a decade. His previous project management experience and skills means he is well-positioned to handle complex operations.
Orange, ASOS and Confused.com
- In charge of crossing T’s and dotting I’s
- Gatekeeper to the company cash box
- Handler of the super-boring but super-important stuff
- Massaging egos of the quirky, OCD team members
Previously a digital marketing manager for two mobile technology companies, this provided him with the understanding of how to connect with consumers via mobile devices. Ethan designs digital platforms and works closely with both sets of developers (software and house) to implement functionality as efficiently as possible.
MasterCard, EE Mobile & Tastecard.
- In charge of the colouring in
- Turning Riccardo’s dreams into reality
- Making things happen in the fewest possible clicks
- Creating comms to encourage Chinese buyers to buy UK homes
Chris’ previous experience has focused on managing the customer service and operations of various retailers, whilst always maintaining a high standard for customer satisfaction and efficiency. His main responsibility at Yourkeys is working closely with clients to ensure that projects are running smoothly.
- Making sure everyone remains happy and smiling
- Talking to anyone and everyone
- Getting answers to all your questions
- Selling the platform like a pro
Entrepeneurial senior executive with extensive international career development in the start up, FMCG, and Pharmaceutical sectors. Core skills include General Management, Remote Learning, Coaching & Mentoring, Gov’t & Regulatory Affairs, Team Leadership, and Sales.
Sales and Account Manager
With 10+ Years Sales and Business Development experience, Sydney raised but based majority of her career in Macau and Hong Kong
Most recent experience with a Tech Start-Up in Macau managing Gaming and Integrated Resorts accounts. A self started and entrepreneur spirit and fascinated by the Prop Tech industry
- Generate money and lots of it
- Try to be as funny and charming to win clients over
- Look out for any competitors and gobble them up.
- Trends, Markets and Forecasts
Graphic and UX Designer
Daniele is originally from Italy and has worked in digital marketing agencies internationally. He has focused on both luxury and high street fashion brands, providing UX/UI and animated designs.
- Bringing a bit of Italian flair to construction tech
- Swapping naughty Italian swear words with Riccardo
- Using photoshop faster than Snappy Snaps
With over 8 years in residential and commercial property sales, leasing and management. From conception through to build and the sale, Jonathan has worked across the full development cycle.
- Making sure to motivate him and his team hit their targets
- Using charm and wit get those SLA’s signed
- Using his Spanish sass to win over clients left, right and centre
Craig has over 8 years within the software sales market, working specifically for the global SaaS provider Aconex. Craig also has close connections with key decision makers within 70% of the top UK house builder companies.
- Wearing the leather off his shoes introducing the Yourkeys platform to all of his contacts
- Bringing properties from all over to our one central hub
- Understanding he can’t get away with pretending he is Craig Massey
Jordan studied sport science at college and now joins Yourkeys as our Support Manager.
- Knowing the platform better than Dan himself
- Troubleshooting tough tech teasers
- Being a secret geek
- Wingman for the sales team
Lead developer & architect
- Keeping the machine well oiled
- Building out the new tools and toys
- Finding the finest solutions
- Fitting the role of IT nerd to a tee
More than 20 years software engineering experience and a 3 year stint managing an engineering team. Prior to YourKeys, most recently worked at ChannelAdvisor, Ironmongery Direct and InsureandGo.
Head of PR
- In charge of telling the Yourkeys story
- Knowing more words than Webster himself
- No.1 PR strutting through these halls
- Making more connections than Heathrow T5
Kai Ranjan (Ran)
Over 25 years, Ran worked directly for Jack Petchey (OBE) at Petchey Holdings in a variety of roles including Group Accountant and Chief Executive from 2003. This company is one of the UK’s most respected property developers.
In 2013 Ran then created his own company Highgate Asset Management specialising in the joint venture acquisition including hotels, leisure and residential properties.
Peter has 14 years’ experience in the New Homes Industry, including most recently as a Director in the Residential Development team at JLL, and prior to that at Knight Frank, two of the largest real estate firms in the UK. Peter works with developers of all sizes to optimise developments and fully understands every aspect of the buying and selling process, for both vendors and purchasers alike.
Mark was previously CTO for Nectar, so is a seasoned technical expert. Since that time, he has been involved in three start-up tech companies, taking each of those to a sucessful exit. He will be our in- house expert advising on scaling, security, data warehousing & hosting, data analytics, emerging technology and consumer trends.
Vsourz is an outsourced development company with group companies spanning London, Toronto, Barcelona, Dubai and India, employing 220 technical specialists. From those we have 13 developers devoted to the Yourkeys project (two were on holiday).
Whilst we plan to always use our outsourced team, we will start to employ our own in-house dev team from September.
Flatrock are a team of meticulous graduates based in Varna, Bulgaria. Their responsibility will be to upload the content from the developers on to the Yourkeys platform with Hristian at the helm.
Non Exec Director
An experienced, enterprising and strategic business professional, with experience in dealing with large residential development assets in London and globally.
Neil is also accomplished in new start companies and the resulting scaling opportunities and challenges.
A columnist for BusinessZone and lead tutor for RBS’ Growth Builder, Chris has spent the last 17 years helping start-ups, SMEs and corporates introducing fresh thinking. This has improved business strategy, sales performance, operational efficiency, culture and communication.
- Commercial and financial head for national finance brokerage Robert Sterling
- Responsible for financial management of 50 different trading styles with Legal & General
- Launched Personal Touch London – a packaging arm for customers with adverse credit
- Expanding routes to market via strategic relationships for commercial and residential offerings
A well-known and respected figure within the house building industry having been with Travis Perkins for 22 years resulting in him being National Sales Manager.
A judge on Housebuilder Awards for the last 5 years
Organiser of the Golf Days for the House Builders Federation
Advising manufacturers and suppliers to the house building industry through his consultancy
Corporate Finance & Commercial Lawyer
Quentin is an experienced corporate finance and commercial lawyer and a founding partner of CQRS Limited, which was formed to assist entrepreneurs to build their businesses. Quentin was co- founder and director of Eurovestech PLC, a pan-European technology investment fund, which was listed on AIM for a 12 years. He has also served on the boards of several other technology and related business companies, including a Silicon valley company which he guided to an AIM listing and then successfully transferring the listing to NASDAQ.
Nicola Dibb is an advisor to Yourkeys and will primarily assist in developing a solution specifically for affordable housing. This will include Shared Ownership, Housing Associations, Council Owned Companies (CoCo’s) and Social Housing.